Wednesday, December 12, 2007
Tuesday, December 11, 2007
- I am a peanut butter nut!! I crave and devour anything with peanut butter!!
- I used to do "Pet Therapy" and take shelter animals for visits to people in Nursing Homes. A great win-win situation for both the lonley people and animals enjoyed the company!
- I have mandibular fibrious dysplasia.
- I secretly dream of being a writer.
- My favorite place to be is at home. . . enjoying time with my family or working on a project in my studio.
Okay, I get to Tag five people! I took a peek around and found the Blog's of several talented Bear Artist's to tag. They are:
- Kim Basta - Wild Thyme Originals Studio
- Tami Lahey - Dolls N Dreams
- Shelli Heinemann - Potbelly Arts
- Chantal Giroux - Chantal's Bears
- Jennifer - Nimbleknot
HERE ARE THE RULES:
- Post these rules on your Blog.
- Link to your Tagger. This is a wonderful PR tool for the GOOGLE search engines. HENCE THE NAME TAGGED!
- Share 5 facts about yourself on your Blog. Some facts can be random & some unusual. Sharing on Tagger's Blog is optional.
- Tag 5 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their Blogs.
- Let them know they are Tagged by leaving a comment on their Blog
*The INTERNET TAG GAME is a clever way to social network promotional (PR) links. It's a good thing! *Remember if you keep getting tagged & you're very busy at least your RANDOM 5 are good to go again & again & again...