Sunday, November 4, 2007

Work In Progress 3 ~ Cat

This took a little longer to get posted than I would have liked. I had a computer crash and haven't been able to get online until now. Sure am glad to have my computer back up and running! So here she is with her new fur coat. I tried several color variations and decided on an orange tabby cat. I feel these color tones bring out her blue eyes nicely. I spent a lot of time mixing these colors they include reds, oranges, yellows, browns, and cream wools. I still have a little more details to add to the face and ears and of course she'll get eyelashes! Well, off to finish this little girls body!

1 comment:

Dianie said...

Hi Patricia,
Is your sweet orange tabby finished? She has the Sweetest little face I ever did see. And,

TAG,YOUR IT! Post five things about yourself on your blog. to learn the rules and more... visit my blog!