Tuesday, December 11, 2007

TAG, I'm It!!

I have just been tagged by my very talented Artist friend Diane MacNaughtan! Diane creates a magical world of whimsy with her Artist Ornaments which she sells out of her studio The Mcollection. This means I am to write five random things about myself, then tag five others to do the same . . .

  1. I am a peanut butter nut!! I crave and devour anything with peanut butter!!
  2. I used to do "Pet Therapy" and take shelter animals for visits to people in Nursing Homes. A great win-win situation for both the lonley people and animals enjoyed the company!
  3. I have mandibular fibrious dysplasia.
  4. I secretly dream of being a writer.
  5. My favorite place to be is at home. . . enjoying time with my family or working on a project in my studio.

Okay, I get to Tag five people! I took a peek around and found the Blog's of several talented Bear Artist's to tag. They are:

HERE ARE THE RULES:

  1. Post these rules on your Blog.
  2. Link to your Tagger. This is a wonderful PR tool for the GOOGLE search engines. HENCE THE NAME TAGGED!
  3. Share 5 facts about yourself on your Blog. Some facts can be random & some unusual. Sharing on Tagger's Blog is optional.
  4. Tag 5 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their Blogs.
  5. Let them know they are Tagged by leaving a comment on their Blog

*The INTERNET TAG GAME is a clever way to social network promotional (PR) links. It's a good thing! *Remember if you keep getting tagged & you're very busy at least your RANDOM 5 are good to go again & again & again...

3 comments:

Dianie said...

Patricia,
I love peanut butter too!

I think that is so wonderful that you worked with pet Therapy! I am a firm believer, the companionship and happiness pets bring play a healing role in peoples lives.

I think you should write a book and when you do, I would love to purchase one!

I had the luxery this morning to relax and enjoy all the blogs you tagged! Wonderful artist's and good reading!

bea said...

J'adore !! fan de chat roux et de laine feutrée.

bea said...

Wonderful ! fan de chat roux et de laine feutrée.